Traffic Management Solutions
McGinley Logistics understands the importance of being ‘Considerate Constructors’. That is why we engage with our clients in the development of traffic management plans which aim to ensure safety at all times in & around the site location, whilst maintaining a good relationship with the general public.
Our Traffic Management plans outline the following as a minimum:
- Traffic Movements:
- Construction traffic
- Public traffic
- Safe driving & work practices
- Pedestrian routes
- Road closures
- Vehicle Management
- Vehicle parking provision
- Vehicle holding areas
- Approach & dispersal of vehicles
- Loading areas
- Access & Egress within local neighbourhood(s)
- Proximity to main routes
- Proximity to residences
- Proximity to major event centres
- Safety & Communication
- Site & Public communication including signage
- Site operatives / staff and their interaction with the public
- Compliance with statutory regulations.
If you’re interested in our traffic management solutions, or require a comprehensive traffic management plan, please contact McGinley Logistics on 0330 024 1347.